The NHS is currently offering Covid-19 vaccinations to people in the following priority groups:
- Cohort 5 – people aged 65-69
- Cohort 6 – people with underlying health conditions that put them at greater risk from Covid-19 and carers of elderly and disabled people.
- Cohort 7 – people aged 60-64
- Cohort 8 – people aged 55-59
- Cohort 9 - people aged 50- 54
If you are in one of these groups, you will be contacted when it is your turn for a vaccination, either by your practice or the NHS national booking service.
Anyone aged 50 or over can book an appointment through the national booking service without waiting for a letter or by calling 119.
We know lots of people will be eager to get protected but please could we kindly ask you not to contact the practice for information about the vaccine or to ask for an appointment, as you will not be able to get one until you receive an invitation.
The NHS is aiming to have offered everyone in the first nine priority groups a first vaccination by the middle of April.
Published: Apr 12, 2021